Affiliated with Betty & Milton Katz JCC (Cherry Hill, NJ)
Our camp has a special needs inclusion program in which children are mainstreamed.
Session Lengths: 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 5 Weeks, 6 Weeks, 7 Weeks, 8 Weeks
The JCC Camps at Medford Experience
The JCC Camps at Medford enriches the lives of children by teaching values and life skills in a fun, safe, Jewish environment while building confidence, sharing successes, and creating lasting friendships and memories.
The JCC Camps at Medford prides itself on the foundation of Jewish values, which guide us in all we do. The impact of these values can be felt the moment you step onto our campus. As you walk through camp, you’ll notice our brightly colored feather flags, which highlight each of these Jewish values that make camp a special place.
– Ahava (Love): We show our love for Camp, for nature, for our campers and staff.
– Mishpacha (Family): We are one big Camp family. Our staff, campers, camp parents and lay leaders make up an incredible family at the JCC Camps at Medford. We know families come in diverse shapes and sizes, and we welcome all!
– Kavod (Respect): We treat our peers with respect, teach campers to respect staff, train staff to respect campers and remind everyone to respect our campgrounds and Earth.
– Rachmanus (Mercy & Compassion): This term is often used related to sports and competition. We teach our campers and staff good sportsmanship at activities, during Maccabiah Color War, and amongst friends.
– Tzedakah (Justice & Charity): We teach our Camp family to give back to those in need in order to create a more just society.
– Chesed (Kindness): We encourage everyone to be polite, friendly and respectful to their peers, staff and families. We create opportunities for acts of loving kindness.